Shiftboard is the online scheduling and notification system for the University of Minnesota Medical Reserve Corps (MRC).
This system allows the:
- MRC coordinator to rapidly communicate with MRC members through text and email
- MRC member to register for training events, strike team meetings, and deployments. In the event of a deployment, MRC members will be able to view the available job shifts and sign up for the one that fits best with their skills, interests, eligibility, and availability.
Additional information found on Shiftboard:
- Location of deployment, drill, or training event
- Position descriptions for deployments
- Shifts available
- Recommendations on what to wear
- Training specifics
- Information on food/meals provided during deployment
- If you are having trouble accessing Shiftboard from your computer, try using a different web browser. If that does not work, we recommend downloading the Shiftboard app on your phone.
- You will not see a shift on Shiftboard if:
- There are no active deployments, drills, trainings, or meetings.
- You are not part of a team that is eligible to volunteer in an active deployment.
- All of the shifts of an active deployment have been filled by other volunteers. For some deployments, shifts fill up quickly. We encourage MRC members to check their University of Minnesota emails frequently for information on when new shifts are posted.