MRC Staff Staging Drill
THU 15 NOV
What is Staff Staging?
Staff Staging is the process of gathering MRC members in a specified area where they check in for their shift, obtain any needed equipment or supplies for their role, and receive training prior to their shift.
Large-scale public health emergency requiring hundreds of Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) members to assist with the mass dispensing of medicine at a Point of Dispensing (POD) on campus.
Member Time Commitment:
- 15 minutes for MRC members walking through
- 1 - 2 hours for Logistics team members, depending upon shift
During the Drill:
MRC members will:
- Go through security check point with your photo ID (license, MRC ID, or UCard)
- Sign in at Staff Registration
- Take self-guided tour of Just-in-Time training area and proceed to POD (in the Fieldhouse)
- Pick up lunch (optional) and return to Staff Registration to check out
Logistics team members will:
- Set up staff staging areas; including signage, tables, equipment and supplies
- Register drill participants
- Assist in site-takedown
Date: Thursday, November 15
Time: Arrive any time between 11:30am and 1:00pm for a 15 minute walk-through
Location: Minneapolis Campus - Recreation and Wellness Center
Participants: All U of M MRC members
Registration: Logistics strike team register here; other MRC members register here
Additional Information: Lunch will be provided. All participants will be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 U of M Bookstore Gift Card.