Student Advisory Group
U of MN MRC - Student Advisory Group
The Student Advisory Group (SAG) is comprised of two students from each Academic Health Center school/college and two undergraduate students from either the Future Physician's class or Jill DeBoer's "Battling the Bugs" class.
Group Member Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve in an advisory role to determine MRC training and development activities that would be of interest to MRC student members
- Serve as a resource during training event planning to maximize student involvement
- Serve as a liaison between MRC Program and student organizations
- Assist with promotion of the MRC Program within student clubs and organization in the school or college of enrollment
Criteria for Membership
- Current U of MN MRC member
- Complete MRC Orientation
- Willing to commit to one year term
- Attend an initial organizational meeting
- Attend 1-2 student group/organization meetings a year to assist with recruitment of students
Click here to apply for membership on the 2022-2023 Student Advisory Group.