Sign up for a Shift (Shiftboard)
Shiftboard is the online scheduling and notification system for the University of Minnesota Medical Reserve Corps (MRC).
This system allows the:
- MRC coordinator to rapidly communicate with MRC members through text and email
- MRC member to register for training events, strike team meetings, and deployments. In the event of a deployment, MRC members will be able to view the available job shifts and sign up for the one that fits best with their skills, interests, and availability
Additional information found on Shiftboard:
- Location of deployment, drill, or training event
- Position descriptions for deployments
- Shifts available
- Recommendations on what to wear
- Training specifics
- Information on food/meals provided during deployment
To Access Shiftboard:
1. Follow this link.
2. Click on Forgot Password to activate your account. Your U of M email will already be in the Shiftboard system.
3. You will receive an email asking for your new password. Do NOT use the same password you use to access your University email.